New Homes Starting From $899,900
Discover Alison’s Ridge!
The latest community by Danleigh Homes is in highly sought after Fallston, MD. This exclusive enclave features 7 stunning 1-2 acre homesites, located just steps from Youth’s Benefit Elementary School and Fallston Community Recreation Complex. Choose from our pre-designed luxury homes or experience true customization with our Design/Build format, creating a one-of-a-kind custom home tailored to your unique preferences. With over three decades of experience, Danleigh Homes is renowned for exceptional design, quality craftsmanship, and value in Harford County.
Easily accessible from I-95, your new home will offer convenient connections to Baltimore, Washington, Delaware, and Pennsylvania. Known for our integrity, excellence, and reliability, Danleigh Homes delivers fully customized residences with features you’ll enjoy for years. Our homes are backed by a one-year walkthrough and a 10-year comprehensive homeowners’ warranty.
With 50% of the community completed, don’t miss out on the remaining 4 exquisite homesites.
- Beautiful Architectural Elevations with Standard Stone to Grade
- Standard 2-Car Side Entry Garages (Optional 3-Car)
- Architectural Style Roof Shingles
- Mainstreet Double 4 Vinyl Siding – Maintenance-free
- Luxury Kitchen w/ Standard Quartz Countertops & Standard Island
- Upgraded Maple Cabinetry with Soft Close Doors and Drawers
- Stainless Steel appliance package: Chimney Style Hood, gas range, Side by Side Refrigerator, and quiet stainless steel dishwasher
- LVP Floors on the Entire Main Level
- 2-Piece Crown Molding on the Entire Main Level and Upper Level Halls
- Stick Built Construction with 2×6″ Exterior Framed Walls
- 9-Foot Ceilings on the First Floor
- Hi-Efficiency Central Air and Gas Heating System
- Standard Oak Tread Staircase with Painted Risers
- Standard Gas Fireplace in the Family Room
- Interior Lever Style Door Handles
Full Baths to include:
- Ceramic floors in Primary Owner’s Bath and Hall Baths
- 12×12 Ceramic Tile in Owner’s Bath
- Adult Height Vanity in Owner’s Bath
- Comfort Height Toilets in Owner’s Bath and Powder Room
Packed with Energy Efficient Features:
- Low Maintenance, Low-E Tilt Sash Dual Pane Windows
- Fiberglass Insulated Front Entry Door with Standard Glass
- 2×6 Exterior Framed Walls
- Hi-efficiency Gas Heat and Propane Direct Vent Hot Water Heater
- Experience Fallston’s amenities with easy access to community recreation and schools.
- Limited chance to build a NEW home in Fallston
- Desirable Fallston location in Harford County
- Quick I-95 corridor access for north/south travel
- Convenient proximity to Bel Air, Hunt Valley, and Towson
- Unlimited architectural designs with Danleigh Design/Build program
- Customize fit and finish with high-end interior/exterior options
- 10-year transferrable home warranty included for all Danleigh homes
- Relish spacious 1-2 acre homesites
Call Dara Lewis at 443-564-7989 (email firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange a personal tour at any of the Danleigh Communities or for an appointment at our Sales Center.
Sales Center at Hahn’s Meadow
(Open Thursday – Monday 12-5 pm or by Appointment)
12103 Cecilia Court Kingsville, MD 21087
Available Home Sites
*Elevations and Floor Plans may not be representative of Actual Home To Be Built. Please speak with Sales Manager for details. Thank you.
Fallston, MD 21047
Dream, Design, Build your custom home today!
12103 Cecilia Court
Kingsville, MD 21087
Already own a lot? We can build on your lot with your plans, or ours!
We would love to work with you to build your dream home. Whether you already have a plan or are looking for some guidance, we can work together to develop a plan that is perfect for you. Call us for more information and we can get started right away.
What makes us different from other builders? Our customers work directly with us. We provide personal attention to every detail to ensure your satisfaction. Our goal is to build the home of your dreams, a place you will be proud to invite family and friends for years to come.
Kingsville, MD 21087
Sales office hours:
Thursday - Monday: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
P.O. Box 126
Kingsville, MD 21087