Where does Danleigh Homes Build?
Why Should I choose a Danleigh Home?
The major difference between Danleigh Homes and other builders is that our customers deal directly with us, the Builder. This helps ensure the utmost quality of your new home. Our attention ensures your satisfaction, both during and after construction. We will work with you to make buying a new home a rewarding experience, becoming your partner through the entire process—from our initial consultation to completion. Our goal is the same as yours—the successful completion of the home of your dreams, a place you will be proud to invite family and friends for years of lasting memories.
What are the most important steps for me to take to successfully plan and build a home?
There are several things you will want to do to be prepared to do throughout the planning and home building process.
- Think about what kind of home will best accommodate your family’s needs. This will help you determine not only what type of home you will want to build, but where you will build it as well.
- Pre-qualify for a mortgage. This will put your mind at ease as you learn what you can afford before pricing out the house. We can assist you with finding lending institutions that suit your needs.
- Plan to work closely with us. Be prepared to make decisions about matters ranging from roofing materials and outside wall treatments to flooring, paint, and interior window treatments. This will help ensure that construction remains on time and budget.
- Stay focused on the type of home you are building for your family. This will keep the construction of your new home moving on time and budget.
I've never built before. What's required to make this a positive and enjoyable experience?
- Work closely with us to build your home and guide you through all steps in the home design, and construction process.
- From start to finish, make decisions that line up with your family’s needs, lifestyle and interests.
- Communicate with us often regarding “next steps” in the decision-making process.
- Do your homework by researching design options to ensure that the best decisions are made.
- Collect pictures for ideas on how to narrow down your design style; this will enable things to move more quickly when it comes time to choose materials.
- Talk with family members, friends, neighbors, or others about what worked well in their home-building experiences.
- Accept the keys and walk through the front door of your new home on the closing day!
What if I want to see homes under construction?
You may visit any one of our communities that have been built or are currently under construction.
Every effort will be made to accommodate you. Please keep in mind that, because of the variety of floor plans we offer, we may not have every type under construction. Also, model availability and choices offered differ from community to community based on home site size, soil type, street layout, slope, and other factors.
Our team is more than happy to guide you.
What are your model hours and how do I get directions?
Our model home site is open every day from 11 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Please do not hesitate to call us at 410.592.3583 for the location and directions of our current community model home.
What is the timeframe for completion once I’ve chosen my Danleigh Home?
There are a number of variables to consider, including permitting, weather, material availability, jurisdictions, inspections, and, of course, loan processing. Generally, most people who choose to build a home with us move in within nine to twelve months.
Is there a homeowners association and what are the fees?
Common Area Maintenance Questions
Who mows the lawn in the common areas of my community?
Who plows the snow from the roads and sidewalks in my community?
Who do I contact if a road is in bad condition in my community?
Contact your Homeowners Association (HOA) or local municipality for this information.
What makes us different from other builders? Our customers work directly with us. We provide personal attention to every detail to ensure your satisfaction. Our goal is to build the home of your dreams, a place you will be proud to invite family and friends for years to come.