New Homes Starting From $1,300,000
Discover Kingsville’s best-kept secret: Hahn’s Meadow!
This exclusive community offers 15 estate-sized 1-2 acre homesites in a picturesque setting off Jerusalem Road. If you’re seeking a quality-built new home in Kingsville, look no further than Hahn’s Meadow. Take advantage of Danleigh Homes’ Design/Build format, which allows you to create a truly custom, one-of-a-kind home – whether it’s a two-story traditional, rancher design, or a plan with a first-floor owner’s suite and second-floor living.
Danleigh Homes has a solid reputation for building high-quality luxury homes in Harford and Baltimore Counties, with over three decades of experience. Our program involves direct interaction with the owner of Danleigh Homes, and our team collaborates with you to design and build your dream home.
Your new home will be within easy reach via convenient access from I-95 to Baltimore, Washington, and areas north to Delaware and Pennsylvania. When you build with Danleigh Homes – a Kingsville area homebuilder known for integrity, excellence, and reliability – you’ll enjoy a custom-designed home with bespoke features, backed by a one-year walkthrough and 10-year comprehensive homeowners’ warranty.
We are now approaching 50% completion but have 7 beautiful homesites remaining!
Danleigh Luxury Home Features at Hahn’s Meadow
- Beautiful architectural elevations with standard stone to the water table
- Standard 2-car side entry garages (optional 3+ car)
- Architectural-style roof shingles
- Mainstreet Double 4” Vinyl Siding – maintenance-free
- Luxury kitchen with standard quartz countertops & optional island
- Upgraded maple cabinetry with soft-close doors and drawers
- Stainless steel appliance package, including chimney-style hood, gas range, side-by-side refrigerator, and quiet dishwasher
- Hardwood floors on the entire main level (engineered)
- Crown molding on the entire main level and upper-level halls
- Stick-built construction with 2×6” exterior framed walls
- 9-foot walls on the first floor
- Hi-efficiency central air and gas heating system
- Standard oak tread staircase with painted risers
- Standard gas fireplace with painted mantle in the great room
- Interior lever-style door handles
- Full baths with ceramic floors in the primary owner’s bath and hall baths, 12×12 ceramic tile in the owner’s bath, adult-height vanity in the owner’s bath, and comfort-height toilets in the owner’s bath and powder room
- Energy-efficient features, including low-maintenance, low-E tilt sash dual-pane windows, fiberglass insulated front entry door with standard glass, 2×6 exterior framed walls, hi-efficiency gas heat, and propane direct vent hot water heater
- Enjoy Kingsville’s amenities, including community recreation, shopping, dining, and schools
- Limited opportunity to build a new home in a Kingsville community
- Easy access to I-95 for north/south travel
- Convenient access to nearby Bel Air, Perry Hall, and Towson
- Benefit from the Danleigh Design/Build program with unlimited architectural designs
- Customize your home with high-end interior and exterior appointments
- All Danleigh homes include a 10-year transferrable home warranty
- Spacious 1-2 acre homesites
Call Dara Lewis at 443-564-7989 (email firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange a personal tour at any of the Danleigh Communities or for an appointment at our Sales Center.
Sales Center at Hahn’s Meadow
(Open Thursday – Monday 11 AM – 4 PM or by Appointment)
12103 Cecilia Court Kingsville, MD 21087
Available Home Sites
*Elevations and Floor Plans may not be representative of Actual Home To Be Built. Please speak with Sales Manager for details. Thank you.
Fallston, MD 21047
Dream, Design, Build your custom home today!
12103 Cecilia Court
Kingsville, MD 21087
Already own a lot? We can build on your lot with your plans, or ours!
We would love to work with you to build your dream home. Whether you already have a plan or are looking for some guidance, we can work together to develop a plan that is perfect for you. Call us for more information and we can get started right away.
What makes us different from other builders? Our customers work directly with us. We provide personal attention to every detail to ensure your satisfaction. Our goal is to build the home of your dreams, a place you will be proud to invite family and friends for years to come.
P.O. Box 126
Kingsville, MD 21087